Sunday, April 18, 2010

One Week Down, Three To GO

So I survived the first week, yay! Day three was a struggle, mentally and physically. Day four was awesome and I felt amazing. I was really excited to go to yoga on day five, but my body was not cooperating. Class on day five consisted of a lot of child-posing. I have never not wanted to go to yoga so badly than I did on day six (but I made it and felt fantastic afterwards, although I forgot to take the Greens+ drink, oops). Today is day seven and I have a 90 minute class ahead of me this afternoon. Looking forward to it!

What I have learned so far:

- The days that you do not want to go really are the days that you need it the most.
- When doing a 30-day hot yoga challenge, stock up on laundry detergent! Wow my clothes are stinky.

No comments: