Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 2

Ah right.. the yoga challenge. Today is day two and so far so good, apart from a minor set back where I thought I had strep throat. Turns out it is just a virus and the doctor said to rest and drink liquids and I should be fine to go to work and yoga. Yay!

So the best part about the challenge is getting to put a little star beside your name on the wall at the studio and a little frog sticker if you do the "greens" challenge too. I felt a little guilty today because I put my sticker up, then went grocery shopping and *GASP* forgot to bring bags. I didn't want to cave on day 2 though, so I am now the owner of yet another President's Choice cloth bag.

The Greens+ drink is actually fantastic. I've heard nothing but good things about this product (other than its taste) so I had some pretty high expectations and was expecting it to be an instant miracle worker. I have to say though, it was. I plugged my nose and chugged in down and before I knew it, I had super powers. I was more awake, more refreshed and my throat was even feeling a bit better. Hopefully I can keep it up for another 28 days. I just have to picture myself in Halifax at the Split Crow on a Thursday night, 2 minutes to 10PM with a table filled with beer. Chug Chug Chug!

In case you're wondering, this is the green stuff: http://survey.genuinehealth.com/review/product/list/id/317/.

No comments: