Thursday, September 10, 2015

Off to India!

Hello! Tomorrow I am off to India for 3 months of yoga and travel. I know it's been a very long time since I blogged but people seem keen to stay connected and I am happy to share my adventure with you! Since my last post I became even more obsessed with Yoga, completed my 200-hour teacher training and even started teaching classes. Now, I am off to the other side of the world to complete my 300-hour training, tour around a little and then study for a month at the Ashtanga Institute. I'm nervous but really excited. Stay tuned for updates and maybe even a photo or two :-).
Picture is of the Rishikesh Trayambakeshwar Temple, in the town where I am headed first (in Northern India)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a great time! Definitely post some pics!