Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mom, Dad... I'm running away with the circus!


Nah not really but I wish I could!

The last day in Bryon Bay was bitter sweet. One day earlier, I was itching to get on the road again. That last day though, after hiking out to see the lighthouse, having my final surf lesson and taking a private hoop class from a girl in Circus OZ I definitely debated sticking around awhile longer. The circus class was incredible. On the outside it just looked like a tribal store (selling drums, digerydoos, etc.) but once you walk through it the whole backyard opened up and was full of circus performers. There were jugglers, fire throwers, big stick and ball games, gymnasts and hoopers. I was the only person there for hoop so I had an incredible one on one class with a professional hooper. I learned so much!! It was awesome :-). Afraid I didn't snap any photos though...

If I had more time in Byron I would have headed to the yoga studio and taken a day trip out to Nimbin. Next time!

~Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog is great, I love it! Keep the pics coming

Love
Mom